Jacket – Zara | Dress – Zara | Sandals – Saint Laurent | Bag – Cult Gaia
Boho Chic is basically part bohemian and part chic. This style being all about individuality and the expression of freedom is one of the most unique styles in fashion. With the onset of music festivals this trend gains even more momentum.
A few key elements in putting together a Boho chic look are
– Mixing earthy and natural tones like burnt orange, browns, whites.
– Ethnic inspired embroidery/prints, eclectic patterns, aztec prints, florals..etc or
– Hints of Flares, fringes, textures.
– Layered pieces in varying textures.
– Comfortable breezy silhouettes.
– Accessories depending on your choice.
About this look, keeping the look slightly toned down on the boho side I choose this beautiful dress with multicolor embroidered details. With tassel appliqués on the slits, it’s earthy tones add a natural feel to the look.
Layering with an equally statement making embroidered jacket, I completed the look with my ark bag and tan footwear.