A daily, non-stripping toner with real rose petals and hyaluronic acid that minimizes pores while increasing hydration by 46% for 6 hours.
This best-selling, alcohol-free formula has an unmatched amount of rose power: toning rose fruit extract, soothing rosewater, nourishing rose oil, and real floating rose petals. It hydrates and clears skin of leftover impurities, leaving it silky soft and prepped for the products you apply after.
Main Ingredients :
- Rose fruit extract is known for its toning properties.
- Rosewater helps to soothe and rose flower oil helps to nourish.
- Angelica leaf extract helps retain moisture.*
- Hyaluronic acid attracts and maintains moisture to enhance suppleness.
First look at the this bottle and its love at first sight, beautiful honey brown liquid, a mixture of rosewater, rose fruit extract, angelica leaf extract, and hyaluronic acid and real rose petals floating in the concoction. We are so used to synthetic Rose products and fragrances that Fresh Beauty’s entire range of Rose infused products are a blessing. I personally love a good hydrating toner and this is also an alcohol free toner.
Fresh is a clean beauty brand and their products are formulated with only clean ingredients. ROSES have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-oxidizing properties, and is deeply soothing, hydrating, and brightening. I have spoken at lengths about skin benefits of Roses in this post here Beauty’s obsession with ROSES
The toner comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a metal cap. The fragrance is natural and its not that artificial smell. This toner applies smoothly and feels really hydrating and no tight or drying feeling afterwards.
How to use
- You can pour a little amount onto a cotton pad but I prefer to avoid any waste and just apply it with my hands.
- Sweep over your face and neck.
- Can be used daily, morning and night, after cleansing and before your serum and moisturiser.
This toner is great for hydration and especially for people who are clean beauty users this is a really great product. As for the claims about helping improve pore size, while Roses are rich in nutrients which help improve pores but I feel it is a slow process as compared to instant results you might see with acids. For me this toner did the job of a toner and didn’t break me out and using a well-formulated toner helps restore the skin’s PH balance.