Mango and Kiwi Smoothie – Vegan and Sugarfree
Bring freshness to your breakfast table with this healthy vegan mango and kiwi smoothie bowl. I am a big fan of smoothie bowls but given my hectic schedule I seldom find time to put together a smoothie bowl, most of the times I put them in a glass.
I prefer to make these smoothie bowl as healthy as possible by avoiding any added sugar. I add sugarfree or stevia only if required. Use Vegan milk only , mostly chocolate soy/almond milk for cacao based smoothies and coconut milk for fruit based smoothies. I absolutely love using vanilla soy milk for my strawberry smoothies
Mango Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- Total Time – 10 minutes
- Servings – 1 bowl
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 cup mango
- 1 Kiwi ( half for the smoothie and half for the toppings)
- ¼-⅓ cup coconut milk or milk of choice
- Kiwi, desicated coconut, granola & fresh fruit, to top
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth, or if you want a thinner smoothie.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add toppings.
- Enjoy immediately!
Check below for another Smoothie recipe