Creamy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Dragon Fruit also known as Pitaya, is rich in Antioxidants and is a Vitamin powerhouse. Fiber is essential for digestive health. And dragon fruit is packed with high-quality fiber.Dragon fruit is not only great for the heart, but also helps in maintaining blood pressure and weight. Dragon fruit contains vitamin C, which can give your immune system a boost.
I have used Pink pitaya for the smoothie and if you want a pink smoothie and can’t find the pink one then use the white dragon fruit and add some pink pity powder to get this color.
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Total Time – 15 minutes
Servings – 2 bowls
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 frozen pitaya/Dragon fruit ( 3/4 for the smoothie and 1/4 for the toppings)
- Toppings of choice – Fresh Fruit (Berries/Kiwi/Banana), desicated coconut, chia seeds, granola
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. If you want a thinner smoothie then add milk of choice.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and add toppings.
- Enjoy immediately!
Check below for other Smoothie recipes